Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The new L1 Model 1S portable line array system delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It’s compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. This system works well for solo musicians, bands and public speakers. Includes one B1 bass module for enhanced low-end performance.
Including the Tonematch Audio Engine from Bose. Powerful multichannel sound tools for Bose L1 systems, with controls so advanced they adapt to you and your instrument. Four-channel engine features proprietary ToneMatch presets, intelligent zEQ and a large suite of professional-quality effects and processors.
- Recommended for audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System’s interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- B1 bass module included
- Digital multichannel mixer designed for use with Bose® L1® sound systems
- Features over 100 proprietary ToneMatch presets for instruments and microphones
- Includes Bose zEQ, storable scenes and a suite of studio-class effects
- Presets and firmware updates available free online
Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 12 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure—creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via ¼” TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.