Bose® L1® Model II systems are our best performing, most portable amplification systems for musicians, singers, DJs and public speakers. These loudspeakers deliver wide horizontal sound coverage and our smoothest tonal balance—across the stage and throughout the room. Lightweight and modular, this sleek system fits easily into a car trunk and takes just a few minutes to set up.
Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. And this professional sound system is packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
The B2 bass module delivers the most low-frequency output for L1™ system users who need more powerful bass for larger audiences. The rugged enclosure encases two 10-inch high-excursion woofers.
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System’s interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- Digital multichannel mixer designed for use with Bose® L1® sound systems
- Features over 100 proprietary ToneMatch presets for instruments and microphones
- Includes Bose zEQ, storable scenes and a suite of studio-class effects
- Presets and firmware updates available free online
Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure—creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model 1S system with up to 4 B1 bass modules or two B2 bass modules.
Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via ¼” TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.