3000 hi-hat stands are loaded with competitive features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch and heaps more. Available in a 3-leg model with folding radius rod and 2-leg model with sturdy steel base plate, 3000 hi-hat stands offer the fast action and quick response that’s made Drum Workshop hi-hats stands famous.
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed “sloshyness” and lock it so it doesn’t come loose.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.