Complete with bearing linkage and patented Delta ball-bearing hinge for smooth, frictionless playability. Heavy-duty 5000 hi-hats are offered in both 2-leg and 3-leg designs, and include lateral cymbal seat adjustment, integrated memory locks and 379 locking clutch.
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The unique Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed “sloshyness” and lock it so it doesn’t come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21″ and 15″), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.