With the M-Track 2×2, you can create flawless 24 bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume know, the M-Track 2X2 features all-new transparent low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The M-Track 2X2 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+1/4″ balanced combo input, and an all new 1/4″ instrument input that has a specifically designed gain and umpedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
The M-Track 2X2 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything your need to start recording now makes the M-Track 2X2 a great choice for solo artists.
- 24-bit/192kHz Resolution for Professional Recording and Monitoring
- Professional studio-quality recording in a portable desktop form factor
- Featuring All-New Crystal™ Preamps and Pristine D/A converters
- Capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance
- Elegant Pro-Grade Metal Chassis
- Large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
- Includes standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+1/4” Combo Input for Mic/Line Sources
- +48V phantom power switch to accommodate all microphone types
- Dedicated 1/4” Instrument Input for Guitar or Bass
- Tailor-made gain and impedance stage for a pristine, accurate DI signal
- Stereo 1/4” Main Outputs; 1/4” Headphone Output with independent level controls