The Mooer MEP-NO Ninety Orange phaser micro effects pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package.
The Ninety Orange uses a full analog circuit for warm, deep and rich phasing tone, and has both vintage and modern modes. The vintage mode recalls 1974 phasing for warm and psychedelic tones while the modern mode is rich and deep.
The pedal emulates the classic tones of the MXR Phase 90.
- Mode switch: Vintage and Modern
- Speed: Adjusts speed of phaser
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)