PGA98H Cardioid Condenser Instrument Clip Microphone 3 Pin XLR
Cardioid condenser instrument clip microphone provides clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources. The product includes an integrated horn clamp, a flexible gooseneck design and a preamplifier for phantom power and XLR connection.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier requires phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- With TA4F connector for use with wireless bodypack systems (no preamplifier provided)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
The PGA98H is a superior quality microphone for wind instruments. It boasts an updated design featuring a black metallic finish and grille, offering an unobtrusive, sleek visual appearance. The microphone's flexible, discrete gooseneck design offers highly durable construction with an integrated horn clamp and TA4F connector for use with wireless systems, making it perfect for live performances and recording.